POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet more grass : Yet more grass Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Yet more grass
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 27 Jun 2000 14:47:46
Message: <3958f6d2@news.povray.org>
I v'e added young Samuals grass to a hf. I'm not happy about the dark bits.
I think there are due to the grass being rotated side on.  I'll try some
different pigment patterns. I'll try gradient x with some turbulence tonight
to see if I can get that puff of wind blowing across the grass effect.

BTW this one took 8 and a half hours  - 6 to parse 3 to render.  There are
600,000 blades of grass!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tester2.jpg' (155 KB)